- Unit 0: Òrìṣà Devotion Webinars
- Unit 1: Language Basics
- Unit 2: Greetings and Introductions
- Unit 3: Work and School
- Unit 4: The Marketplace
- Unit 5: Travel
- Unit 6: Past and Future
- Unit 7: Friends and Social Life
- Unit 8: Dinning and Vacation
- Unit 9: Home and Health
- Unit 10: Life and World
- Unit 11: Everyday Things
- Unit 12: Places and Events
- Group 1: Monday 6-7 PM EST. Classes start on Monday, November 11, 2019.
- Group 2: Sunday 5-6 PM EST. Classes start on Sunday, November 17, 2019.
*Join one group
Learning how to speak Yorùbá confidently involves more than picking up a few words and phrases. This course is for those who are trying to learn how to speak Yorùbá easily in conversations. The course takes you beyond vocabulary lists and memorization into studying Yorùbá in its cultural context. You will practice speaking Yoruba daily and will receive essential feedback on your pronunciation.
Learn to Speak Yorùbá Online and in the Classroom
Learning a language works best when it’s engaging, and some people do prefer a classroom that allows personal interaction with other Yorùbá speakers. With our unique instructor-led live online classroom, we offer the best of both world.
- Interactive activities and contextual lessons advance you far more quickly than memorizing a long list of vocabulary
- Sound like a local and fine-tune your pronunciation with our proven blended learning method
- Learn on any device–including full access on any mobile device
- Make language fit your schedule with lessons that can be taken anywhere–online or off
- eMaterials for Learning: All books and study materials are available in electronic format (at no additional cost) to registered learners.
- Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy: Generally, online training course orders are not eligible for a refund, cancellation or transfer to another training course. We may approve a transfer request to take the course at a later date. Requests must be sent via email to [email protected]
- Course Start Date: Fall Quarter (end of October/early November).