All students enrolled at Ifá University are required to pay tuition and fees. All our programs have flat rate charges. We do not calculate tuition on the basis of the number of credit hours or number of courses you are enrolled in.
Credit Hours and Workload
Each quarter, you will take between 5 and 6 credit hours. A rough breakdown of your workload is as follows:
- about 3 hours of live online instruction per week
- about 3 hours of self-directed activities per-week, and
- expect to spend about 10 hours studying per week.
- These yield about 16 hours of commitment per week.
- In late September/early October, you will receive a survey poll to set class schedules. This poll will establish the two days that work best for you.
- Except for the practicum and laboratory components of the Bachelor of Òrìṣà Herbology (which are held during the last week of July / first week of August in Nigeria), our classes are held between 8 am and 9:30 pm EST on Saturdays and Sundays; and, between 7 pm and 10 pm EST on Mondays to Fridays.
- A typical schedule is as follows: two hours or classes on Saturday or Sunday, and one additional hour of class one evening during the week.
- Once your schedule is agreed by poll at the beginning of your program, you will keep that same schedule (with the same cohort of learners), for the duration of your studies. For example, if the schedule agreed by survey poll in your first quarter is: Sundays from 7:30 pm to 9:30 AND Tuesdays from 7pm to 8pm, then every quarter, your classes will run at these same times for the three or four years of your program.
- We aim to keep our cohort sizes small – around 10 learners per cohort group.