Our language classes use collaborative computer technology to create the best of both worlds: a unique software that allows you to study independently on your own time, and a virtual classroom setting where you are guided through your studies by a professor.
Yorùbá Language - Level 2 (Connection)
Learn to navigate your environment and handle basic interactions. These include:
- looking for a place to rent
- market products and clothing
- Online Teacher-Directed Courses
- Study on your own time
- Eight Weeks course
- One online contact hour per week
- $75.00 for six weeks course
- Our professors are native-speakers
- Our professors have Ph.D. degrees
- eMaterials for Learning: All books and study materials are available in electronic format (at no additional cost) through our online Learning Management System.
- Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy: Generally, online training course orders are not eligible for a refund, cancellation or transfer to another training course. We may approve a transfer request to take the course at a later date. Requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Start Date: Sunday, April 1, 2018, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST