Our language classes use collaborative computer technology to create the best of both worlds: a unique software that allows you to study independently on your own time, and a virtual classroom setting where you are guided through your studies by a professor.
Yorùbá Language – Level 2 (Connection)
- Course Start Dates: Twice a Year (Every January and June)
Learn to navigate your environment and handle basic interactions. These include:
- looking for a place to rent
- market products and clothing
- Online Teacher-Directed Courses
- Study on your own time
- Five-Week course
- One online contact hour per week
- Cost: $75.00 for weeks
- Our professors are native-speakers
- Our professors have Ph.D. degrees
- eMaterials for Learning: All books and study materials are available in electronic format (at no additional cost) through our online Learning Management System.
- Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy: Generally, online training course orders are not eligible for a refund, cancellation or transfer to another training course. We may approve a transfer request to take the course at a later date. Requests must be sent via email to [email protected]
Diploma in Yorùbá Language (includes Òrìṣà Devotion)