Yorùbá Language Level 1 – Course Description
- Course Start Dates: Twice a Year (Every October and March)
The main objective of this course is to develop elementary knowledge of the African language Yorùbá, appropriate for the introductory level. By the end of the course, the student should have basic conversational skills. This includes:
- simple questions and answers, and much more
Learn Yorùbá online at Ifá University and gain the confidence to share your ideas and opinions. Develop conversational skills to plan adventures, care for your health and move abroad. Talk about government, work, movies, and citizenship. Discuss family and traditions and celebrate success.
Study from home, the office, a café—anywhere you can find a connection. Our online programs let you work towards your goals while living your life.
- Our online options are designed for flexibility, so you can plan your study time to fit your schedule.
- Year-round class offerings can help you earn your degree on your own timeline.
There are four levels in our Yorùbá Language program:
Program Highlights For All Levels
- Online Teacher-Directed Courses
- Study on your own time
- Six Weeks for each Level
- One online contact hour per week
- $75.00 for per level
- Our professors are native-speakers
- Our professors have Ph.D. degrees
- eMaterials for Learning: All books and study materials are available in electronic format (at no additional cost) to registered learners.
- Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy: Generally, online training course orders are not eligible for a refund, cancellation or transfer to another training course. We may approve a transfer request to take the course at a later date. Requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org