The Ifá Studies Program is for anyone interested in gaining knowledge of Ifá, Òrìṣà, Candomblé, Santería, Lukumí and other denominations of Òrìṣà Religion. There are 16 courses in the Ifá Studies Program. IFA 101 is the first course in the program.
- 1.5 hours of online Babaláwo-directed training per week
- Length of Course: 8 Weeks
- Cost of Course: $480
- Trainers have over 20 years of experience as practicing Babaláwo
- A class for practitioners, scholars, diviners, theologians
- A class for anyone interested in understanding Òrìṣa Religion, tradition and culture.
- eMaterials for Learning: All books and study materials are available in electronic format (at no additional cost) to registered learners.
- Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy: Generally, online training course orders are not eligible for a refund, cancellation or transfer to another training course. We may approve a transfer request to take the course at a later date. Requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org