Each student will be given the opportunity to evaluate real-world events, asking "What Would ______ Do? What are the leadership styles that would be most effective at dealing with these events?"
At the end of this course, you will have the tools to make use of an Òrìṣà-based perspective to:
- Describe and analyze what leadership is and the unique role of executives
- Identify and anticipate leadership challenges
- Appreciate the complexity of leadership skills
- Realize how leaders build successful organizations by focusing on organizational clarity and creating a cohesive leadership team
- Know and apply the practices of specific Òrìṣà as exemplars of leadership
- Demonstrate how to strengthen key relationships: staff, board and community, and
- Integrate information and application for leadership self-improvement
- eMaterials for Learning: All books and study materials are available in electronic format (at no additional cost) through our online Learning Management System.
- Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy: Generally, online training course orders are not eligible for a refund, cancellation or transfer to another training course. We may approve a transfer request to take the course at a later date. Requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Length of Course: 6 weeks
Course Start Date: Week Starting April 1, 2018
Exact Day/Time Will Be Arranged To Suit Your Schedule