The Ifá Initiation ritual is designed to mark a milestone of your progress on the spiritual path of Ifá. In this beautiful seven-day ritual, you will be infused with the spirit and power of Ọ̀rúnmìla, the Òrìṣà of knowledge and wisdom. Initiation is a unique way to connect with your spirituality, reshape your religious perspectives, and to acquire a renewed sense of direction in life. You will return home refreshed with a new sense of purpose.
Completing the Ifá initiation ritual alone does not, in itself, make you a diviner. In addition to initiation, to become a diviner, you need to complete the Ifá Studies Program. Note that you can be initiated even if you do not want to be an ordained Babaláwo or Ìyánífá.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- The Total Cost of Initiation;
- Round Trip Airfare from New York, NY, to Lagos, Nigeria;
- 12 Days and 11 Nights in Nigeria;
- Accommodation and 3 Meals per day;
- Local Transportation in Nigeria;
- Admissions to all Events and Tours, and,
- Seven Unique Ifá University Courses to Prepare and Guide You Through Your Initiation: The Commitment of Initiation; Introduction to Òrìṣà Religion; Òrìṣà Devotion Webinars; Òriṣà Ethics; Òriṣà Fundamentals 101; Òriṣà Fundamentals 102; and, The Yorùbá and The Òrìṣa. (All Courses Must Be Completed Before Initiation.)
NEXT AVAILABLE INITIATION DATES: JULY 2020.