The Ifá Studies Program is for anyone interested in gaining knowledge of Ifá, Òrìṣà, Candomblé, Santería, Lukumí and other denominations of Òrìṣà Religion. There are 16 courses in the Ifá Studies Program. IFÁ 204 is the eight course in the program.
- Course Start Date: Every Summer Quarter (June)
Gain advanced knowledge of the Ifá Literary Corpus, and be fully prepared to practice as a Babaláwo or Ìyánífá. The Ifá Studies Program emphasizes the study of the Odù Ifá (the Ifá Literary Corpus), ìwàpẹ̀lẹ́ (moral character and professional ethics), ẹbọ (offerings), Ifá theology and philosophy, as well as an understanding of the human condition. The courses in the program will equip you to understand the deeper elements of Ifá Divination and Òrìṣà Religion as well as how they relate to contemporary human problems and concerns. The Ifá Studies Program is for anyone interested in gaining knowledge of Ifá, Òrìṣà, Candomblé, Santería, Lukumí and other denominations of Òrìṣà Religion. There are 16 courses in the Ifá Studies Program. IFÁ 204 is the eight course in the Program.
IFÁ 204: Course Highlights
- Prerequisite: You must complete Ifá 203 before taking this course
- 1.5 hours of online Babaláwo-directed training per week
- Length of Course: 8 Weeks
- Cost of Course: $480
- Trainers have over 20 years of experience as practicing Babaláwo
- A class for practitioners, scholars, diviners, theologians
- A class for anyone interested in understanding Òrìṣa Religion, tradition and culture.
- eMaterials for Learning: All books and study materials are available in electronic format (at no additional cost) to registered learners.
- Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy: Generally, online training course orders are not eligible for a refund, cancellation or transfer to another training course. We may approve a transfer request to take the course at a later date. Requests must be sent via email to email@example.com