With the four levels of online instructor-led Yorùbá Language course, you will develop your command of the language. From the simple to the complex, gain the confidence to share your ideas and opinions. Develop conversational skills to plan adventures, care for your health and move abroad. Talk about government, work, movies, and citizenship. Discuss family and traditions. And celebrate success.
Courses in the Program
- Yorùbá Language Level 1: Basic conversational skills. This includes Greetings, Introductions, Simple questions and Answers
- Yorùbá Language Level 2: Learn to navigate your environment and handle basic interactions. This includes giving (and getting) directions, using transportation, telling time, eating out, and more.
- Yorùbá Language Level 3: Learn to share your ideas and opinions, express feelings, and talk about everyday life. This includes your interests, profession, current events, and more.
- Yorùbá Language Level 4: Learn to negotiate complex situations with accuracy. This includes communicating at work, caring for your health, arranging for services, and more.
- Òrìṣà Devotion Webinars
- Upon completion of the program, you will be awarded the Certificate in Yorùbá Language
- Enrolling in the Diploma saves you 12 % of the total cost of these two courses.
- eMaterials for Learning: All books and study materials are available in electronic format (at no additional cost) to registered learners.
- Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy: Generally, online training course orders are not eligible for a refund, cancellation or transfer to another training course. We may approve a transfer request to take the course at a later date. Requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Start Date: The beginning of any Ifá University quarter.