IFÁ ORDINATION PROGRAM - FOUR YEARS
- Ordination as A Babaláwo or Ìyánífá
- Certification and Discounted Membership of Òrìṣàworld Association
- 16 Ifá Courses that Focus on the 256 Odù of Ifá
- Ifá Kíkí (Ifá Chanting)
- Ẹbọ Rírú (Rituals and Offerings)
- The Art and Practice of Ifá Divination
- Six Òrìṣà Fundamentals Courses
- Four Yorùbá Language Courses
- Two Weeks of Intensive Summer Training in Nigeria
- Course Start Date: Every Quarter (October, January, March or June)
- Cost of Course: From $14,400 (includes full cost of trip to Nigeria for ordination.)
- 3.0 hours of online Babaláwo-directed training per week
- Trainers have over 20 years of experience as practicing Babaláwo
- A class for practitioners, scholars, diviners, theologians
- A class for anyone interested in understanding Òrìṣa Religion, tradition and culture.
- At the end of year 2, you will be awarded a Certificate in Òriṣà Tradition and Culture
- Upon completion of the program, you will be ordained (also known as consecrated) as a Babaláwo or Ìyánífá.
- At Ifá University, we distinguish between initiation and consecration. Only those who have successfully completed the four-year program of studies in Ifá will receive certification as a Babaláwo or Ìyánífá. If you are interested only in an initiation, please check out our Ifá Initiation option.
Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy: Generally, online training course orders are not eligible for a refund, cancellation or transfer to another training course. We may approve a transfer request to take the course at a later date. Requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org