Introduction to Òrìṣà Religion
Overview and Syllabus
This course is a succinct but comprehensive overview of Òrìṣà Religion. Taught in an accessible and informative style, and assuming no prior knowledge of the religion, it is the perfect basic introduction to the beliefs and practices of Òrìṣà Religion.
- Ayé Ifá: The Natural and Supernatural Worlds
- Olódùmarè, Gods and Anti-Gods
- Orí and Ẹbọ – Divination, Sacrifice, and Meaning
- Egúngún: Life After Death
- Òrìṣà Medicine
- Ìwàpẹ̀lé: Good Character as Religion
- Òrìṣà as the Worship of Nature
- Ọnà: Òrìṣà Religions and the Arts
- The Denominations of Òrìṣà Religion
- Prerequisite: None.
- Course Availability: Twice per Year (January and June. Click Here for the Ifá Univesity Calender.)
- 1 hour of online instructor-directed training per week (for 5 weeks).
- Length of Course: 5 Weeks
- A class for anyone interested in understanding the basics of Òrìṣa Religion, tradition and culture.
- eMaterials for Learning: All books and study materials are available in electronic format (at no additional cost) to registered learners.
- Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy: Generally, online training course orders are not eligible for a refund, cancellation or transfer to another training course. We may approve a transfer request to take the course at a later date. Requests must be sent via email to [email protected]