Overview and Syllabus
- The Nature of Òrìṣà Religion(s)
- The Primordial Four: Olódùmarè, Èṣù, Ọbàtálá, and Ifá
- Major Òrìṣà: Ọ̀ṣun, Òguń, Ṣàngó, Ọya
- Òrìṣà Spiritism: Orí, Ẹgbẹ́, Kórì Kóto
- Òrìṣà Religion and Egúngún (Ancestor Worship)
- Divination and Sacrifice
- Religion and Medicine
- Ìwàpẹ̀lẹ́ and Global Ethics
- eMaterials for Learning: All books and study materials are available in electronic format (at no additional cost) through our online Learning Management System.
- Course Availability: Twice per Year (i.e., October and March. Click Here for the Ifá Univesity Calender.)
In this course, participants learn the foundational elements of Òriṣà belief and theology. The seminars incorporate worship, teachings, and examples from Odù Ifá to enhance our knowledge of all the other Òrìṣà (Ọya, Ṣàngó, Ògún, Ọbàtálá, Èṣù, Yemọja, Ọ̀ṣun, and all of the other Òrìṣà). Please join us as we come together to understand the essence and fundamentals of Òrìṣà Religion and practice.
Ideal for new initiates, beginners, new learners, professors and scholars, and anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of the relationships between the theology and practice of all denominations of Òrìṣà Religion.
- Length of Course: 5 weeks
Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy: Generally, online training course orders are not eligible for a refund, cancellation or transfer to another training course. We may approve a transfer request to take the course at a later date. Requests must be sent via email to [email protected]