About this course
Ẹẹ́rìndílógún is a form of Òrìṣà divination that has flourished for millennia in West African and the Diaspora.
The popularity of this system of divination is attributable to its relative simplicity and the fact that, unlike Ifá Divination, it is not male dominated.
- Preliminary rituals required training to commence
- Consecration of your own set of Sixteen Cowries divination implements
- Analysis of the Sixteen Cowries divination system
- Mastery of two poems from each of the Sixteen Cowries Odù
- Detailed analysis of the mythological, theological and philosophical components of each poem
- Master Ẹbọ performance and practicum
- Total of 20 lessons