Ẹ káàbọ̀! Welcome!
Below is a list of the courses you will take in the Four-Year Ifá Studies Diploma Program
- 16 Ifá Courses that focus on the 256 Odù of Ifá
- Ifá Kíkí (Ifá Chanting)
- Ẹbọ Rírú (Rituals and Offerings)
- The Art and Practice of Ifá Divination
- Six Òrìṣà Fundamentals Courses
- Four Yorùbá Language Courses
- Two Weeks of Intensive Summer Training in Nigeria
- Click on the My Courses tab to the left of your screen for a list of the courses you are enrolled in this quarter.
- To join live class, you can either:
- (i)click on the Join Live Class tab on the left of your screen, (ii) then select the appropriate class from your University calendar, and then (iii) select “Click Here to Join … Live Class” link for that course; OR,
- click on My Courses (to your left), (ii) select the appropriate course, and then (iii) select Course Schedule (where you will find the “Click Here to Join … Live Class” link for that course).